Hi foodies it may have taken a while to get to my mouth, but I’ve found the best paella on the planet for the best italian food nearby which is called bistro.
- The presentation of the starter that we ordered make me feel excited to eat it . It made me feel like homely and royal.
- Both the pizza and the starter were delicious and were not too spicy.
- The chicken was well cooked, tender and just melted in the mouth.
- Ambiance- The ambiance of the place was warm.
- The staff was friendly and asked for a feed back immediately after serving the starter and the main course.
- The service was not quick.
- Expensive pricing of dishes.
- I would recommend for the non – vegetarians to try the chicken shish touk which is chicken kebabs served with yoghurt dip and hummus. I liked the youghurt dip it was yummy.
- For main course I suggest the foodies to have pizza as they are thin crust. I liked the cellino pizza which has the following ingredients tomato that is sliced, mushroom , sundried tomato and ricotta cheese. The pizza is slighlty bland in taste so those who like spicy food should add tabasco sauce and oregano to spice it up.