For those web designers, the given below three steps should be systematically followed. They are as follows.
- Decide a website platform that you will use to create your website. Website platforms are like word press that have made easily available to all its users. Wordpress is good for those who want to start a business and also write for just leisure as a hobby.
Advantages of using WordPress in comparison with other website builders.
- It is completely free.
- It is friendly for beginners.
- From simple blogs to exciting business sites and online stores, word press can deal with any kind of website. WordPress is used by websites like e- bay, Mozilla, Reuters, CNN, Google ventures and also including NASA.
- Your site will also work on smartphones and iPhones after which you have installed the WordPress application and logged in with your details.
- Word press also provides big support and helps you along the way if you’re stuck in any problem whatsoever.
For beginners I recommend WordPress. Now let us take a look at the other steps to be followed respectively.
2. Find a domain name and a host. A domain name is a web address like your site and hosting is a service that links your site to the internet.
3. Set up and tweak up your website.
After word press has been installed follow the given below steps
- Log in to your hosting account.
- Go to your control panel.
- Look for the “WordPress” or “Website” icon.
- Choose the domain where you want to install your website.
- Click the “Install Now” button and you will get access to your new WordPress website.