Forest Essentials is an authentic traditional skin care brand with its foundations in the ancient science of Ayurveda. Forest Essential has four categories.
- Facial Care.
- Body Care.
- Hair Care.
Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel.
Earlier I would not use a facial scrub and would only use face wash. After a period of time, I realised that when one goes to the parlour they do use scrubs.
The important ingredients of the walnut gel are:
- Aqua Walnut Shell Powder.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice.
- Bael Root Powder.
- Vitamin A and E.
I liked the product because of various reasons.
- The sweet smelling aroma of the scrub.
- After washing it with water it left a smooth feeling on the face.
- This scrub exfoliates the skin properly .
- As the ingredients are discussed above this gel does not contain any chemicals that will be harmful to the skin.
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser.
This facial cleanser is by the best I have used even better than the Cheryl Face wash.
The ingredients are:
- Kashmiri Saffron.
- Marigiold flower extract.
- Rose flower extract.
- Jasmine flower oil.
All these ingredients of the cleanser exfoliate and smoothen the skin. The smell is also pleasant and flowery. My skin type is dry and after using this it does not lead to any side effects. I would recommend both the products to be used as they are very good.
Delicate Facial Cleanser