The other day we went to Farzi Cafe Kalyani Nagar . After visiting the one in Delhi this was also good and we had a better idea as to what dishes to exactly order.
At Farzi cafe the word means “creating an illusion ” with its cuisine. It is also known as the modern Indian bistro. When we reached Farzi we were served Mishti Doi I liked the way this was presented. Mishti Doi shots which is basically a Bengali dish that consists of sweet Yoghurt. The one we tried was Strawberry flavoured yoghurt, Mishti Doi.
Highlights of the Cafe.
- Good music that all age groups will like.
- Different and delicious food.
- Courteous and helpful staff.
Dishes I would recommend if people are visiting Farzi for the first time are:
- Chicken tikka Bun – For the non -veg lovers . My favourite main course dish with a filling of butter chicken yummy.
- Amritsari fish and chips.
- Chicken Quesadillas.